The Deposit is non-refundable. Only in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as government ordered closures, we will offer you a choice of holding your deposit for another date or we will return the deposit to you.
Deposit and Payment
Once a date has been agreed upon, a deposit will be required in order to hold and secure your event date for you. Your booking is only confirmed upon receipt of the deposit. Deposits are $250 for the Small Hall and $500 for the Large Hall. Payment can be made by cheque, money draft, or e-transfer. Deposits can not be moved to an alternate date. Full payment along with all paperwork such as liquor license, insurance, security plan, damage deposit, etc. is required 2 weeks prior to the event. Special terms for returning clients. 5% GST will be charged.
Contact us to discuss rental hours. Events must end by midnight, with music and bar stopped at 11:30pm, and the hall must be vacated by 1:00am. Overtime charges may apply.
Responsibility is assumed by the event holder for any personal property, loss or damages sustained to any part of the Famee Furlane of Vancouver premises or equipment which is caused by any person attending the function/event. Client is responsible for the actions and/or conducts of their guests, this also applies to vehicles and their contents. A damage deposit of $1,000-$2,500 is required 2 weeks prior to event. This amount will be returned if no damage is noted and no sooner than 1 week after the event. Please note that the FFV Hall is unable to provide labour or equipment for moving items in and out of the premises.
All event holders MUST purchase BC Event Liability Insurance. Together, the Event Liability Insurance and the Liquor Liability Insurance need to provide a minimum coverage of $2 million. The Famee Furlane of Vancouver must be added as an Additional Insured for a minimum of $2 million. This insurance needs to be purchased for the event by the event holder at their own expense at an insurance broker of their choice and a copy of it submitted to the booking coordinator at least two weeks prior to the event.
You may decorate the hall only after getting approval from our hall booking coordinator.
Our Audio-Visual Technician is required for all events that require the use of our projection screen (large hall only) or TV (Small Hall). Our rental fee for the big screen is $400. The TV in the small hall cost is $200. Rental times is for a minimum of 4 hours. If more time is wanted cost is an additional $50/hour.
Customer, employees, guests and invitees, shall comply with all parking regulations governing such designated areas surrounding or near the FFV hall. If the customer, or its agents, employees, guests and invitees’ park vehicles in restricted areas and their vehicles are towed, The Famee Furlane of Vancouver will not be held liable for any towing or other associated costs.
Smoking/Vaping is NOT permitted inside venue. Outside, must be a minimum of 6 metres from front doors.
NO Drugs of any kind permitted inside or on the property. If any are found or brought in, the event will be shut down and police will be called.
No animals are allowed into the hall at any time unless they are a registered service dog with papers.
- A special occasion BC liquor license must be obtained by the event holder at their own expense and a copy of it submitted to the booking coordinator at least two weeks prior to the event.
- It is illegal to serve alcohol on the premises without this license. Original license must be displayed at bar during the event.
- Our clients may bring in any licensed wines, beer and liquor at NO additional cost.
- Service of any unlicensed wine or alcohol will not be permitted.
- Alcohol that is not listed on the license will not be permitted to be served.
- No homemade alcohol of any kind is permitted. (Wine, grappa or any type of liquors).
- All alcohol must be served from the bar by our bartender.
- You must supply all bar glasses, plastic only and all bar mix/garnishes.
- All alcohol must be consumed inside the small hall or upstairs only if using the big hall.
- No alcohol is allowed on the stairs, main foyer, washrooms or outside on the Hall premises.
- The hall will be responsible for staffing the bar.
- No outside private non-professional bartenders permitted.
- Please note: The bartenders at their own discretion, have the right to limit or refuse to serve alcohol to any guests if they are or seem to be intoxicated, or unruly.
- No liquor served to minors – Photo ID will be required. If a guest is seen giving or buying alcohol to a minor they will be asked to stop and the bartenders will let the event holder know of this action and it will be the event holder’s responsibility to deal with this guest.
- The Famee Furlane of Vancouver is not responsible for any injury caused to any person/s at your event.
- All empty bottles must be taken home by the customer the day/night of the event.
- Corkage fees may apply.
NO tablecloths or napkins supplied. The customer is responsible for supplying these at their own cost.
Outside licensed catering company
At this time we are unable to welcome external caterers. Please discuss your catering needs with the booking coordinator.
All Covid government Guidelines must be followed at any event held at this venue.